Jan 27, 2008

Haad Chao Samran Beach ( THAILAND)

V-Blog Talk.. Happiness at Haad Chao Samran Beach with Dr.Danai Thieanphut

On friday the 22nd jun 07, I went to Suratthani Province for my lecture at SCG Distribution( SCC Group) that I talked about People is the Key Success Factor of Organization.

Afterthat, I went to stay at White Beach Resort, Haad Chao Samran Beach, Phechaburi Province for the greatest happiness of my vacation.

Haad Chao Samran Beach Phechaburi

Haad Chao Samran was a traditional fishing village. And, as destinations liked Hua-Hin and Cha Am became increasingly congested, it was growing in popularity with visitors familiar with its quiet charm and local attractions. Moreover, this place recognized that is the most of one beautiful beach in Phechchaburi Province, Thailand .

Dr.Danai Thieanphut
DNT Consultants

No comments: